We comply with the Israeli Privacy Principles which regulate how we collect, use, disclose, store and protect your personal information.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number, email or medical, educational, financial, and employment information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect personal information including your name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone number and email.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect your personal information when required by law but generally we collect personal information from you (or about you) to allow us to: supply you with tailored products, services or offers that may benefit you; better communicate with you; improve your experience with us; and notify you about our new products and services, discounts, promotions or upcoming events. Personal information collected or received by us will only be used for the stated purpose for which it was provided.
WHEN AND HOW DO WE COLLECTION YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect most personal information directly from you when you consent to communications from us. You provide us your information when you purchase (or enquire to purchase) products or services from us, you ask to find out more about our products or services, you apply to work with us, you participate in our competitions, you make a refund, return or other claim, you use our website or other applications, you deal with us on the phone, you write to us, etc.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
• for the purpose it was collected – for example, to supply to you, respond to you and to operate our businesses;
• if we sell all or part of our business(es) and the buyer also requires your personal information;
• to enforce our legal rights or those of others;
• to prevent actual or potential fraud or illegal activity;
• who provide services to us ranging from technology, data storage, website hosting, marketing, operations and customer service; or
• if we are required to do so by law.